Tuesday, September 22, 2009

ooooh, she's a little run away...(sing it Jon!)

I don't know about you but I have GOT to have me work out tunes. I just can't run, walk, jog, flop around on the floor in some crazy quasi-yoga pose with out music. In fact it's become a motivational thing for me. "I can make it though this song!" even when I'm wheezing like Comic Book Guy of Simpson's fame walking across a room I push myself.. JUST MAKE IT THOUGH THIS SONG and you can pass out dead on the floor. Yesterday I employed this method and thanks to Fall Out Boy I had my fastest mile to day. Mind you my fast is more in line with the tortoise than the hare, so at a whopping 10.2 minute mile I made it into my own personal record book. So when I finally take on this 5K with Jennifer I might just make it in under the 3 hours I'd set for myself.. MIGHT.

1 comment:

  1. I like Hip-Hop music for the work-outs. However, my heart racing usually says....please bring on the elevator muzac!

    ReplyDelete